Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sooo... Here I am again writing another Blog.... I've notice I only write when I seem to be having a sucky day...


It is September 3 2009 and at this very moment... the UoU vs. USU game is playing. I tried for a good 20 minutes to figure out what channel to watch it on and everything. And in the end... I found out it was channel 616.. I channel that does not exist on our tv... oh sad.


So I'm sitting here in my room thinking... "this sucks"

Everyone is gone. Roommates. Neighbors. heck! Friends! They are ALL on missions. And here I am.



No more depressing things! I moved back to Logan two weeks ago and Oh! how great it feels to be back in Logan. Back at USU. Oh I love being an Aggie! I'm almost through the second week of school and it really truly has been awesome! How could a year get any better (well... I can think of a few ways but I don't like getting my hopes up... lol)


Anyways! My classes are great! Boring at some times but amazing at others! My physics class is great! Never thought I'd enjoy it as much as I do! The hand on experiences! Oh! I just love it! My COMD class is great. I'm learning tons of things that get me THAT much closer to my major. (that's the goal now isn't it?) My other classes are pretty amazing also. I just... don't know what to write about them.

I've been trying to Minor in Photography (but alas.... no one will email me back...). I'll get there ;-) and it'll be the coolest thing I've ever decided to do!!


Cobble Creek is just like last year! (Awesome in every way!) My roommates are so much fun! We hang out every night and talk! Neighbors are really funny (Dumb and Dumber) haha still makes me laugh. I'm actually meeting people this year! It's great! I love it! (why didn't I do this last year? oh yeah... because I was a little dumb scared freshman)


Oh if only I could tell you everything going through my mind right now! I have so many thoughts that have been rushing through my mind lately. And it's DRIVING ME INSANE! Oh man. Why couldn't God just make this easier for me... stop with the games! I just want to get on with life already!

..and my knee! oh where to start. It was great ALL summer. Never hurt (not really anyways). Before I moved back to Logan, Rachael and I went on bike rides every night. It was awesome. Good idea we had. Probably one of the best!! But today... oh man does my knee hurt. I had the hardest time walking home from campus today.

Colette and I were going to get in the hot tub. (hot water + bad knee = good relaxation) But did that happen? No.. Did I think it was going to? Not really. (getting my hopes up thing again)


I don't know what to think about my life and where it's going right now. Nothing bad is happening.. I just feel... feel like my life is stuck at... I don't know. Maybe that its on pause? But it's not. My life is definitely moving.. Just...

Man I hate trying to explain things that don't make sense. Never works and then it just confuses everyone.

This blog doesn't even make sense. I usually put planning into writing my blog. But today I... I have too many thoughts to organize them correctly. I just wanted to write them. Somewhere. I don't even care if someone reads it. I just needs to say it so it doesn't drive me insane anymore.



Oh man though. I went a good 8 months. EIGHT! And I thought to myself "man! This is so easy! I don't know why people complain about it." Then... well, then it happened. I forgot all about him. And now.. well to put it simply.. My thoughts aren't empty. All I've been able to think about all week. Almost to the point that it's driving me MAD!


You want to know what I want? It's SO simple. And yet... it's something I've decided I really want this semester. I want to go on a date. That sounds so dumb.. but hear me out. I haven't gone on a real "date" since the summer of 2007. How lame is that?! And not just a date... but really truly fun. Something that I don't regret. Something I remember. Even if it's just once. Just to have the thought of "Maybe someone does want to hang out with me".


This is seriously the most random blog I have EVER had! And I think I might be done..

So well... thanks for reading I guess. (lol if anyone actually did that is)


No comments:

Post a Comment