Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wonderful I say! Just Wonderful!



Oh the wonderful wonders of the world!

Isn't life great? Seriously!  Yeah, there are certain things in the world that would make my life a lot nicer. But what I do have right now... my life is great.

I have everything I'd ever dreamed of wanting.  I have a great family who loves me (And is slowly getting bigger. Hey Ryan!)

That's him and Tobi on the right! What a great picture

Melissa and Him are getting married in August! Weddings are so much fun!!! And I get to take pictures! YAY! Happy day for me! Happy happy happy!

But not only do I have a great family but I have AMAZING friends! We do so much fun stuff together. 


See Colette? Yeah! That chair... that class. Awesome times! When it started getting warm enough outside... we "stopped" going to our jog/walk (we didn't really stop.. we just didn't workout in the field house). Finding this chair was the best accomplishment of that class. Well... maybe not. I think the fact that half my clothes don't fit now because of that class is my best accomplishment!

All my friends are great!  This may sound weird but not having a boyfriend has made my life GREAT!  I've actually hung out with people and my family & I get along! I just
 love it!

Awwwww... Isn't Tobi adorable? He is the cutest puppy. Especially when he sleeps like that. LoL. What a great pup!


So anyways. Life is great... Yeah I don't have a job... I have no money... and I lost my scholarship.  But things will get better. I know it will! I'm trying my hardest! Things WILL get better!  One thing that is GREAT in my life.  It makes me so happy....



Yup! It is true! (I wrote the stuff in black... chelsea wrote the stuff in red)

But life really is great!  It's the simple things that make me smile and I just love it! LoL! Like
 this that I got the other day...   RAZZLES!  Have you ever seen the movie 13 going on 30?  Yeah! What a great movie!  So my mom and I were out shopping and we went to Michael's out in Riverdale and all we needed was some string... we ended up getting other stuff... but I found this!!! And I had to get it! Just so I could try it!  They were pretty good. "First it's a Candy... then it's a Gum!"  Awesome!

Yeah. Simple things are so funny. Like Colette and I FINALLY got our mail key yesterday...  we've been getting mail for a week but haven't had the chance to open it... cause its locked. So we finally opened it yesterday! TONS of mail!  (only four of the letters were for us...)  But still!!  Mail is one of the best things to get! No lie! It's my favorite. Which reminds me.. I need to send Chris a package... now ish.  Now ish = tomorrow. So yes.  I need to write letters to go in it... then figure out how much it'll cost to send it.. yeah

So life is just great! It's funny cause I don't actually have any stories...  WAIT! Most of you know this but I still love it!  I got a letter from chris last week... it was awesome!  But there wasn't just a letter... there was more... HIS THUMBDRIVE! With every picture he has taken on his mission on it! Oh it was awesome! I absolutely loved it!

I'll share some with you!  Here on the right is Chris! Christopher Don Spatig! My best friend in the whole world!  This is my favorite picture actually.  (who wouldn't absolutely love a picture of a handsome missionary in front of a temple?!)  He is the best friend I could ever have!  And I just can not wait for him to get home! (1 year 8 months... TODAY)

Yeah... I'm pretty lame.  But that's ok! I love him! and he knows it!  He is having the best time of his life right now and that is the way it needs to be!

But that isn't my only favorite!  This one right here! Oh my! It makes me laugh everytime! 
HEY! I have a video I should upload! It is hilarious....  But not quite.. I'll do that right after this picture!

The kid... you know the one who you can actually see... I think he is a goof ball. And all I've seen are pictures.  But anyways. From the right side to the left... Chris is the second one! Yeah! He is the cutest!

so video! You have to see it! It just made me laugh! It was the best thing ever!  Going through 220 pictures of chris's mission (and 4 of those were actually videos)  and to run across this video... Lol it was just HILARIOUS!  Now.... I'm not quite sure... what that is... but... oh well. Missionaries are weird. But thats ok. 



What a funny video!

Anyways! Dang everything is underlined now... I want that to go away...

Well who knows.. Dang this is going to get annoying.

I figured it out! Kinda.... I cheated.  Oh... didn't work.

Anyways!!!! So this next picture... oh I miss him.

He really is a great guy. And I absolutely love him.  I really can't wait for him to get home. But thats alright. I can wait.

He is having such a great time though! It's awesome and I love it! I love hearing from him and how everything is! A new story every time! (oh... and not a single one of his stories are ever told in an email.. even though he can email.. I never get a story in email...  He sends LETTERS!)

I just love letters! They are the best! And I know one is coming (he told me so) and I can't wait for it! They are my absolute favorite thing. Letters are so much more personal and its great. 

Christopher Don Spatig.. Here he is by Niagara Falls. OH I love it! I've stood there.. in that exact spot.. multiple times! Oh its great seeing him somewhere I've been. It just makes me smile! It's great and I can't wait til he comes home so I can take him back and show him the city! That'll be so much fun. You don't even understand! I'm way excited!

:D

Just looking at the picture puts a smile on my face!  Can it get any better then this?!

Yes. I love him! I love this Chris boy.  Very much!  He had a baptism a few weeks ago!!!
Oh I do not remember the guy on the lefts name... I could look it up. But I don't... Spencer Harding! There you go! He is the ward mission leader. Then you've got Chris ♡... yeah I'm cheesy....   Then Seven, the man that was baptized (obviously) and then Elder Storrs.

Isn't the church great? Bringing so many people together! And not just together physically.. but spiritually. And we will all be together forever! For all eternity! Oh I love it!


Now this is the end of his mission pictures right now (there are more... remember 220?)  I just decided to put up a few.  I absolutely love this boy and nothing could/will change my mind!


Not the best picture of me.. but oh I love him! And I miss him a lot.  He is quite the handsome fellow and its great! He makes me smile!

He is in the best place right now and I am so incredibly proud of him (and he knows it). I can't wait to hear from him again (yeah yeah I got an email this morning.... but remember? He doesn't tell me anything in emails...)

:D  He is a great guy and I hope that someday everyone will get to know him and love him just as much as I do. :D

And with this I guess I will end this blog.  I do not know what else to write (and I've written quite a lot).

I love my family! I love my friends! I love our church! And I absolutely with all my heart love Chris.


The End ♥


1 comment: