Wednesday, April 22, 2009

First Time Experiences...

So this is my entry about a certain thing that I think is very important for everyone to know.  It is something everyone needs to experience at one point in their life.  It is hard for me to admit to having done anything, but I think it is important that everyone knows what it is I have done.

It was not a very good thing to do, but nonetheless (through peer pressure), I did it.  I did not enjoy it but I can now tell the world, "Yes, I have tried it.  It had a horrible taste and I promise I will NEVER do it again."  I felt a little fuzzy afterwards and very guilty for having done it at all.  I don't know what ever went through my mind as I was drinking it.  So many people in my life told me I should never try it.. "just say no".  Everyone warned me..  but I must confess... I did it.  I just couldn't resist... I wanted the pretty bottle! But I feel horrible.  I am sorry everyone for what I have done.  I would hope that somewhere deep down in your heart you could forgive me for this unspeakable thing...


To Colette:  I am sorry.  But I can never do it again.  No matter how much you liked the taste.  The way it dripped down the back of your throat..  the burn that you yearned for so much.  The desire you had all week to try it.  Walking in Walmart.. seeing it in the back of the store.. the back corner. Just sitting there... wanting us to take a sip.. why Colette? Why?!  I know you gave it up a while ago.. But why drag me down too?  Just why?


To Spencer:  Why Spencer?  Why did you buy it for us.  Yes, I know you are 22.  But that shouldn't make a difference!  Why did you EVER buy it for us... then make us drink it. Why?  I know you told me I'd enjoy it and I would never regret it.. But Spencer...  I feel so guilty.  Why did you do this to me? Why...


To My Roommates:  I'm sorry you had to watch... I'm sorry I spilt it all over the carpet.. The smell will go away!  eventually...

To My Parents:  I'm sorry for this unspeakable thing I have done.  I would hope that somewhere in your heart you would forgive me.  Please.  I'll never do it again. It was horrible and the thought of what I have done still lingers in my mind.  It was...  I don't even know what to say.  Except that I am truly sorry that I had fallen into the trap of life..





Never in my life had something I tried taste so incredibly disgusting... as the Coke I drank tonight!  The bubbles! ew!  What was I thinking?!?!?!  Never again I say! NEVER AGAIN!



Enjoy the pictures.. of this HORRIBLE HORRIBLE THING!



The Temptation brought upon me... BY COLETTE


Trying it... The first sip... EW


"I'M GONNA PUKE!"



She wanted it...  SHE CAN HAVE IT


See the way she drinks it! She just wanted it all!


The man behind this horrible thing. HORRIBLE I TELL YOU!


But I drank it. ALL of it..


IT IS GONE! (what a cool picture I took... :D)




And that is my story of when I drank my very first Coke.  (most disgusting thing ever...) and I will never do it again. 

:D   The End




2 comments:

  1. yes I am a blogstalker!

    also I am sad that I missed that night...where was I?

    also I was wondering if I left my brown wool blanket on the couch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. have i told you that i miss you? also you need to look at my blog; i just redid it and it is great!

    ReplyDelete