Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bored

Hello again.

I was looking at my last blog and decided to write more today. Cause I'm just in one of those moods.

Lets think about since I last wrote.... hmmm  I am officially single now.  My decision.  and I don't really want to get with anyone.  Thinking about some but not sure.  I really just want to make friends in Logan.  That is all I want right now.

My classes are totally great.  Sometimes I'm exhausted but I love them anyways. I only actually have classes tuesday and thursday.  So I get to sleep in all those other days.

I honestly don't know what to write.

Nothing exciting has really happened in my life lately.  Oh except when I actually hung out with a group of people one weekend.  It was the most fun I have had in a while.  I made some good friends. And I've been up to their apartments almost every day since :D

When something exciting actually happens in my life, I promise to write it down.  But for now...  not sure it'll happen...

might be a while before I write again.

LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment